Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery in Southern California
Minimally invasive neurosurgery is the outcome of recent technical advancements in endoscope design and microdissection instruments that have produced equipment that is smaller and more efficient in navigating less intrusively the delicate parts of the brain, skull base and spinal cord and access various conditions through small openings. ONE® Brain & Spine Center® specializes in minimally invasive neurological spine surgery in the treatment of brain and spine conditions.
The result of minimally invasive neurosurgery is a faster and simpler procedure with greatly reduced post-operative complications, faster recovery, and less trauma, pain and scarring for patients. The actual removal or repair of brain, skull or spine condition is done as effectively, safely, and completely.
The neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons at ONE® Brain & Spine Center® have the experience and advanced training in minimally invasive surgical techniques, and we use them throughout the practice, including:
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery for Neck and Spine
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) and Instrumentation
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Cervical and Lumbar Kyphoplasty
- Posterior Cervical and Lumbar Microdiscectomy (Microdecompression)
- Computer Assisted Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Fusion with Instrumentation
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Arthroplasty
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Orthopaedic Acupuncture
If you are in need of minimally invasive neurosurgery, we urge you to see a neck pain specialist at ONE® Brain & Spine Center® for consultation. Call (949) 383-4190 to schedule an appointment.